Your personal brand is an image and emotional response to your skills, values, and personal style, as perceived by the people you interact with, both online and off. Each and every message and image you put out into the world is an opportunity to either elevate or diminish your personal brand.
Whether you want to strengthen current relationships, build your business, make new friends, or connect with influencers for a great cause, having a visible, attractive, and authentic personal brand is key. WHY? Because people are more likely do business with people they know, like, and trust! Revealing more of your personality to your online community builds relationships and makes you more relatable.
Because you are here, I am guessing you already know this, and possibly even spend hours upon hours taking photos and editing them for your social media platforms or searching for stock images to match your brand style.
- Take the time to really understand the stories behind your unique brand.
- Work with you to plan the storytelling details of your session.
- Capture engaging and authentic images that will grab the attention of your target audience.
- Prepare 3 month’s worth of ready to use edited images within one week of your session to use as your personal image library.
- Provide an Unlimited Commercial Use License that allows you to customize your images to fit your brand style.
- NOT require you to credit the photographer when you post your images.
By choosing to work with a select few entrepreneurs on recurring basis, I get to know their brand on a deeper level and embrace the challenge of providing a steady supply of fresh photos throughout the year with bi-annual or quarterly photoshoots.
I am located in Portland, Oregon (and can often be found out in nature, perched in a precarious position to get the perfect shot), but no worries if you are not. I will travel to you!
and connect with your audience through visual stories,
I would love to talk to you! Prices start at $1000.
Fill out the form below to learn more about working with me.
If email is NOT your preferred method of communication,
please leave a note in the 'message' box with the best way to reach you
along with any other questions you may have about my Story Sessions.